Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Eby Way to Centering

The New Year for 2010 in Cave Junction, Oregon was ushered in with the constant drumming of dark rain that morphed into an oppressive fog. After too many days of these doldrums, I decided to recharge my psychological batteries by driving to the coast. Crescent City, California is only about an hours drive down Highway 199 from our home.

I soon found relief at my favorite roadside observation spot. The sun was out, beaming seductive warmth through wisps of paint-brush clouds, which refracted light into candy cane pastel colors over the ocean horizon. The surf pleasantly droned moderate white-cap waves that were speckled with black-suited surfers waiting to a catch a few free rides.

(For more info please click the logo below. And feel free to ask me about membership in VBT)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary,

Welcome to VBT Writer's Group. I look forward to reading your blogs. Have a great weekend.

Stephen Tremp